Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Mother's Blessing


I read this blessing over the wonderful mamas in my SAMmy's (http://www.strengthamongmomsministry.com/) group prior to Mother's Day this year. They and I found it to be very meaningful! Enjoy - and be blessed!!!

A MOTHER'S BLESSING

I, now, bless all your days with righteousness, peace and joy.
I bless you with the revelation knowledge of your Heavenly Father’s love for you.
I bless you with a heart of a good son or daughter.
I bless you with prosperity and great success in all you put your hands to do.
I bless you with caring friends and good business sense.I bless you with integrity and a heart of honor.
I bless you with an obedient, merciful, humble and loving heart.
I bless you with courage, perseverance, and relentless pursuit of His presence.
I bless you with spiritual insight and an understanding of His ways.
I bless you with a nurturing and compassionate heart.
I bless you with a long and healthy life.
I bless you with a tender spirit and an understanding nature.
I bless you with a loving and considerate spouse and healthy, obedient children.
I bless you with wisdom, discernment and patience in training your children.
I bless you with the desire and delight to seek Him first.
May you be quick to forgive and slow to anger.
May you know Father God is with you wherever you go.
May your life be a delight to others as they are drawn to God within you.

The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious unto you. The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.
Numbers 6: 24-26

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails