Sunday, November 29, 2009

Whoo Hoo - Beth Moore's Gotta New Book!

I am SO excited right now!

Our fabulous sister in Christ, Beth Moore, is releasing a brand-spanking new book at the beginning of 2010 and it is all about (drumroll, please) ...

Insecurity!

Check out the title - So Long, Insecurity (you've been a bad friend to us).

I LOVE it already!!!

Through intimate discussions with other women by way of my involvement in women's ministry (as participant, leader, and speaker), I know forsure that among the women I brush elbows with - insecurity is epidemic.  It is prevalent even in the lives of those who you would never, ever describe as insecure.  I have wrestled with this demon most of my own life - and though it tends to rear its ugly head less and less as I find my place in the body of Christ, believe you me, I've not seen the last of it.

Ms. Moore is going to kick off a study (with her!) through her blog site for Living Proof Ministries.  Read all the details here from Ms. Moore herself!

Though I am starting Ms. Moore's study on Esther: It's Tough Being a Woman in January, I can't resist the opportunity to journey alongside her on this one!  So, God willing, I am in!

Wanna join me?!


2 comments:

  1. I am SO excited about this, too! I just have to order the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just now begun to read Beth Moore's new book. I found your blog thru GFC. I'm your newest follower! cute boys!! cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails