Friday, February 12, 2010

My First Friday Follow!

Hello Blogosphere!

I am trying something new today! 

I am participating in Friday Follow hosted by  Rita @One 2 Try, Tami @ Hearts Make Families and Lynn @ Midday Escapades.  Pop over to any one of these blogs for the deets and to link up!

Friday Follow

This is a fun way to discover other bloggers ... and BE discovered by other bloggers. 

Take a few minutes to poke around my blog. I am excited to visit you, too!

Happy Friday!!!

Kris Ann

11 comments:

  1. Glad to see you on Follow Friday!
    Cute blog! Following you from FF. Would love to have you visit me!

    mommysblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing the FF for the first time today too :o)

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog!! Happy "Friday Follow"! I'm your newest follower! Love for you to come visit me!

    Have a great weekend :)
    ~Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Welcome to Friday Follow!


    Come visit me at mom-et-al.com


    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you back from Friday Follow! Love the last post on phone etiquette!! LOL :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Looking forward to following yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Friday Follow! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a pleasure to meet you and so glad you joined in this week. Thanks for linking up with Friday Follow. I am now your blog follower. Happy weekend!

    ~ Lynn
    http://www.middayescapades.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never knew about this...will have to try it next week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping by to say hello with Friday Follow. Hope you have an amazing weekend with your family and friends.

    Felissa
    Please stop by my new blog:
    www.twolittlecavaliers.blogspot.com
    and my business blog:
    www.felissahadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails