Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Funday ... a little getting-to-know-you action!



Join in the Sunday Funday Fun with Getting to Know You questions courtesy of Keely. 

Wanna play?

It's easy!

Just grab the questions ...
copy them onto your blog ...
answer them ...
head over to Keely's at MannLand5 ... 
enter your link ...
and let the Sunday Fun begin!


1. How many piercings do you have?

Six - all in my ears.  2 in the right lobe, 3 in the left lobe + 1 in the cartilege.

2. I love the sound of.....?

Rain on the roof, surf coming in, waterfalls crashing ... I guess I've got a water Thang!

3. Favorite city?

Sydney, Australia.  Beautiful - love the ocean, the architecture, the birds, the shopping, the markets, the people, the smells, the sounds ... an eye candy city.

4. Colts, Saints, or could care less?

Well, I could really care less ... since my Vikes aren't playing!  :-(  If pressed, I'd say Saints.

5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?

Ice cream.  I went through a frozen yogurt phase because it is healthier, but just never enjoyed it the same!  What I am REALLY into right now, though, is gelato!  Yummy!

6. Favorite appetizer?

Calamari!  Forsure!!!  The fresher, the better!

7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest?

I store all my jewelry in my closet on a corkboard - and this is my favorite.  The sentiment is very meaningful to me - and it goes with everything - whether I'm schlump-a-dinking around the house or dolled up on the town.
                                          Front

                                          Back

8.Favorite facial moisturizer?

I've tried all sort of moisturizers at all sorts of price points and containing all sorts of exotic ingredients (I used to have a boutique specializing in everything for your skin - lotions, scrubs, cosmetics, potions ...), and my favorite is the first I ever tried from the local drugstore - Oil of Olay for sensitive skin.  Go figure!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE that necklace so much!! Where in the world did you get it????


    I am your newest follower playing along with ML questions today. I hope you will come by and follow back as well! Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful necklace! Oh, and isn't it funny how us NFC fans will be sure to root for another NFC team in the superbowl, but we usually spend most of the season routing against other NFC teams?

    Nice getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoo, I'd love to visit Australia... some day maybe.

    Looks like we're together on the calamari, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fave is Olay Regenerist! Olay is great!

    I like your necklace...very cute. I'm sentimental, myself. :) Love that jewelry...and, if somebody special gave it to me, it increases the value a thousandfold!!!! (And if it has WORDS, well...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. J - LOVE your blog ... and I got the necklace in a little tourist shop - "Hi-Ho Silver" in Hayward, WI.

    Momof3 - THanks! And, yes, it is funny to be totally opposed to a team one week - and cheering them on the next!

    Drea - Go Calamari!

    Pennie - I've not tried the Regenerist, but I bet I'd love it ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big fan of the necklace too! So perfect and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I LOVE that necklace! I need to take a trip to WI to get one:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails