Monday, April 5, 2010

Friends like Family

Easter Sunday, I spent the afternoon with a couple of my favorite peeps, J and N - at J's house.
These friends are family to me.

N and I.

N, holding J's little E.

N's hubby, S with Micro S.

J's Papa C carves the super juicy Easter ham.

N's Little Miss H checks on Papa C's progress.

After our tummies are properly stuffed, H and Mini S hunt for eggs in J's backyard.




Little Miss E gets in on the egg action.




H and Mini S waste no time breaking in their new bubble blowers.



Hope your Easter was as much a treat as mine was!

Blessings,
Kris Ann

6 comments:

  1. Really liked your pictures! It seems we all were blessed with decent weather for Easter. What a shocker for Wisconsin!
    Hope you are enjoying it, I know I am (although I hear we're back to normal temps this week:( )
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how much it blesses me to know you had such a love-filled Easter? Thanks for sharing - great pics! You're right - N and J are great blessings!!! ;) Glad all your Easters were full of fun and love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Looks like a lot of fun. It was great to have such nice weather here too! The boys love to be outside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easter is seriously one of my favorite holidays, and it is so much more fun with kiddos to celebrate with. I just love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting our blog. Likewise - your children are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been thinking of you lady... hoping everything is going OK...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails