Monday, December 7, 2009

"Not Me" Goes to Preschool



 
 




Welcome to Not Me! Monday!

This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
Head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well, my material for "Not Me! Monday!" was given to me just this morning!  (How handy!)
 
This morning, "not me" loaded up the car with all the preschool/day care necessities - folder, sleeping bag, hats, gloves, snowpants, boots, Preschooler - and pulled out of the driveway just like every other Monday morning for the past year (just celebrated one year of working part-time outside of the home!).
 
Just like every other Monday, "not me" drove down the street out of her neighborhood - and then, NOT like every other Monday, "not me" turned right instead of left and drove 5 blocks before - "Oh my word, Preschooler!  Where are we going?!"
 
Aye-yi-yi! 
 
That was SO "not me"! 
 
(And poor Preschooler must be taking after "not me" because nothing struck him as odd about the right vs. left turn either!)
 


Ms. Laura and Preschooler on first day of Preschool when "not me" was actually fully cognizant of where she was going - and turned left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails